* Al Bashir: We Are Doing Our Best to Put an End to War This Year.
* Government Discusses Writing-off Foreign Debts in IMF Meetings.
* Dialogue Mechanism Agrees on Prime Minister to Be Appointed by the President.
* Al Bashir Announces Providing Sudan Airways with 14 Airplanes.
* Production of 88 Kilograms of God in Blue Nile in Six Months.
* East Darfur Tops the States in Terms of Electronic Collection.
* NCP: Formation and Announcement of the New Government Next January.
* Ghazi Denies Return to the NCP.
*Ministerial Meeting to Prepare for Al Bashir/Al-Sisi Summit.
* Dialogue Mechanism: Sudan Call Forces Don’t Want Dialogue or Peace.
* Presidential Aide: Darfur Movements Want to Escape from the Roadmap.
* Imminent Meeting between Al-Mahdi and Al-Mirghani in Cairo.
* Foreign Minister Receives the Credentials of the New German Ambassador.
* Mubarak Al-Fadil Joins the National Dialogue Officially.
* Khartoum Calls on Arab League and African Union to Reject JASTA.
* Khartoum Accuses SPLM-N of Hindering the Access of Humanitarian Assistance.
* Al-Mahdi Recommends Dismissal of Mubarak Al-Fadil from Umma Party.
* National Government within the Three Coming Months
* MP Calls for Banning Importation of Fruits
* Khartoum Legislative Council to Hold an Emergency Session.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud: Sudan Call Forces Are Warlords.
* Umma Political Bureau Rejects Al-Mahdi Directives to Dismiss Mubarak Al-Fadil.
* Northern State Plans to Become on Top in Exportation of Livestock.
* Minerals Ministry Signs MoU with Russian Co. to Prepare a Geological Map for Sudan.
* Sudan Sets a Plan for the Return of 240 Thousand Refugees from Chad.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud Reveals Applying the Electronic Voting Next Elections.
* Partial Changes in Central Darfur Government.
* Cabinet Directs Implementation of Khartoum Planting Trees Initiative.
* Experts Call for Reviving Cooperative Societies
* Al Bashir Pledges to End War Next Year.
* Riyadh Calls on Congress to Avoid the Consequences of JASTA.
* Al Bashir: Sudan to Import 9 New Vessels.
* Labour Ministry: 116 Thousand of Sudanese Cadres Migrated this Year.
* Al Bashir: We Are Working to Build a Modern State and Achieve Economic Boom.
* SPLM-N Leading Figures Plan to Remove Arman from His Position as Secretary-General.
* Hassabo Calls on Armed Movements to Return to Sudan.
* Chadian Defence Minister Arrives in Khartoum
Daily Arabic Newspapers Headlines Wednesday 5th October, 2016
Full Statement by the President before the National legislatureNext >