* 1500 Tons Gold Reserve
* US Military Attache: We Achieved with Khartoum Several Joint Works.
* Sudan Calls on UN to Reconsider UNAMID Budget.
* Presidential Aide: 30% of National Dialogue Outcomes Are Implemented.
* 600 New Public Positions in the New Budget.
* Youth Round the President Announce Nominating Al Bashir in 2020.
* Minerals Minister: Gold Contributes by SDG1.5 Trillion in the Budget.
* President to Address African Youth General Conference.
* 156 Southerners Killed in New Massacre in Kola.
* Arrangements to Receive 14 Thousand Sudanese Refugees.
* 4000 Chadian Refugees Left Darfur to Chad.
* Government Official: Agreement with the SPLM-N Is Imminent.
* Finance Ministry: No New Taxations.
* Firearms Collection Committee: 80 Thousand Pieces of Arms Collected.
* President of Burundi to Arrive in Khartoum.
* Attorney General Calls for International Coordination to Confront Border Crimes.
* Interior Ministry Affirms Security Stability All over the Country.
* Council of Minister to Discuss 2018 Budget.
* First Lady Announces Alliance to Curb AIDS.
* Foreign Minister Participates in South Sudan Peace Revival Forum.
* Taxation Chamber Announces the Start of Dealing with Electronic Invoice.
* Minerals Minister: Gold Production Amounts to 550 Tons.
* Parliament Praises Savings Bank, Calls for Upgrading Its Capital.
* Regular Surveys to Communications Towers.
* PCP: Islam Didn’t Speak about Indecent Dress.
* Parliament Summons Guidance Minister of Banning of Umra Procedures.
* Presidency: Religious Freedoms Are Available without Restrictions.
* Supreme Council to Support Reelection of Al Bashir in 2020.
* Finance Minister: No Lifting Subsides on Diesel and Electricity
* Ethiopian PM Warns against the Failure of S. Sudan Peace Forum.
* Irrigation Ministry Announces Maintenance Programme for Power Stations.
* Sudanese-Russian Ministerial Meetings Convene in Khartoum
Sudanese-British Investment in London New Opportunities to Invest in...Next >