*Al Bashir: Total Agreement with Ethiopia on Borders Demarcation on Maps.
*Central Bank: 36 Medicines Companies Banned.
*Sudanese Student Scores Top Place in Exam Qualifying for University Study in Ireland.
* East Darfur Citizens Handover 500 Pieces of Weapons.
*Al Bashir: Share of Egypt of the Nile Water Will Not be Affected by Renaissance Dam.
* Floods Stop Traffic over Port Sudan-Kassala Road.
* Some 75 Human Traffickers Arrested and 31 Stolen Cars Seized at Al Buttana Area.
*Commander of Aggar’s Forces Killed in Clashes in Blue Nile.
* President Al Bashir and Ethiopian Prime Minister Hold Joint Press Conference
* Justice and Equality Party: The New Leadership is Capable of Implementing Doha Agreement.
*Security Experts: Participation in “Bright Star” is Indicator of Restoration of Relations with Washington.
*The Republican Palace Receives the First Batch of Chinese Tourists.
*Al Bashir and Desalegn: We are Capable of Creating Model Economic Integration.
* The Army: North Darfur will be Free of Weapons in Two Months.
* Regional Councils for African Political Parties to be Established.
* Dabajo Removed From Leadership of Justice and Equality Movement.
*Commander of Agar Forces Killed in Yaboos Clashes.
* Khartoum to Host Meeting on the Horn of Africa’s Issues.
*Hassabo to Visit Kordofan to Inspect Weapons Collection Operations.
* Tens of Schools in South Sudan Closed after Displacement of Students to Sudan.
*Al Bashir: The Atmosphere is Conducive for Establishment of Horn of Africa Economic Community.
*Three Persons Killed and 36 Houses Collapsed in River Nile State Due to Heavy Rains.
*Parliamentary Health Committee: There is No Supervision on Medicines Prices in Pharmacies.
* 75 Human and Weapons Traffickers Arrested in Al Buttana Plain.
*Hailemariam Desalegn Concludes Visit to Khartoum.
*Al Bashir Participates in Inauguration of Rwandan President.
*IGAD Heads of State Study Lifting House Arrest on Machar.
*Schools in Gezira State Start Work with Computerized Curriculum.
* Desalegn Calls for Establishment of Economic Community for Horn of Africa
*Al Bashir: Sudan and Ethiopia Share Identical Views.
*Committees on Implementation of Outcome of National Dialogue Discuss 994 Recommendations.
*Communist Party: Imminent Meeting to Assess Circumstances that Accompanied Fatima Funeral.
The Tech Revolution That’s Changing How We Measure PovertyNext >