* PCP Reveals Foreign Plots to Secede Darfur and the Two Areas.
* Expectations of Continuous Decline of Exchange Rate.
* Al Bashir Chairs Council of Ministers Meeting on Exchange Rate.
* Decline of Edible Oil Prices in Khartoum Markets.
* Sudan and Ethiopia Are Waiting Egypt’s Stance to Resume GERD Talks.
* RSF Fully Controlled the Stronghold of Musa Hilal Troops in Mustariha.
* Cabinet Endorses Foreign Currency Dealings Draft Law.
* Moscow Announces New Level of Defence Cooperation with Sudan.
* CBOS Bans Financing Local Trade.
* Finance Ministry Signs Agreements to Construct Silos in Sudan.
* Parliament Accuses Egypt of Planning to Change the Identity of Halayeb.
* EU Delegation Arrives in Khartoum to Discuss Press Freedoms in Sudan.
* Khartoum: Cairo Rejected Endorsement of Water Rights of 1959.
* Parliament: Cooperation with Russia Is Not on the Account of China.
* Presidential Aide Affirms Commitment to Support S. Sudan Refugees.
* Foreign Ministry Lauds the Success of Arab Standardization Forum.
* Islamic Alliance Defence Ministers Meet in Riyadh.
* Khartoum State Endorses 2018 Budget.
* US Pledges to Press on Armed Groups to Join Peace Process.
* CBOS Issues Circular on Foreign Currency Resources.
* SAF Reveals Joint Military Drills with Qatar, UAE Next December.
* Farmers Receive Profits of Genetically Modified Cotton Revenues.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud Discuses with Journalist Union the Press Issues.
* Parliament Speaker Receives Invitation to Visit China.
* Musa Hilal Arrested
* Second Meeting in the Republican Palace to Control Exchange Rate.
* CBOS Decides to Ban Purchasing Raw Gold.
* US Team Arrives in Kadugli to Study Washington Humanitarian Proposal.
* 400 Migrants Stranded in Libya.
* AU Sends Amira Al-Fadil to Investigate Slave Trade in Libya.
* Cabinet Endorses Economic Policies Matrix.
* National Unity Parties Intend to Nominate Al Bashir for another Presidential Term in 2020.
Sudan Committed to Combating Human Trafficking and Preventing use of...
Famers’ Associations Role in the Rehabilitation of Gum Arabic Belt in...Next >